- Our prices are for the apartment for 7 nights including VAT and exclusive cleaning fee.
- Prices are exclusive of local taxes.
- Arrival until 2:00 p.m
- Departure by 9:00 a.m
- Reservations are only binding upon written confirmation.
- Please note, that a deposit is required to confirm your booking - more details will follow in our booking confirmation.
- In the event of cancellation, late arrival or early departure, the terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
- Pets are not welcome
- Non smoking
The motorway from German border Kiefersfelder to the exit Kufstein south requires a maut sticker, called a vignette. You can get vignette at any motorway service stations before the border. Should you wish to travel without a vignette, then please exit Kiefersfelden and go through the back roads of Kiefersfelden and Kufstein. However, you should then expect traffic congestion and a longer drive.
To secure the booking, we ask you to transfer 40% of the total price, not later than 10 days after you receive your booking confirmation.
Things do not always turn out as expected. So sometimes a booked holiday has to be cancelled or terminated on short notice.
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 1 Abs.1 Z.10 FAGG, instead the AGBH (General Terms and Conditions of business for the hotel industry) apply.
- 3 days: 90% from the total price
- 7 days: 75% from the total price
- 14 days: 50% from the total price
- 30 days: 20% from the total price
According to § 5 of the AGBH 2006:
- You may cancel your booking without charge up to 3 month prior to your arrival.
- From 3 month up to 1 month prior to your arrival, that cancellation fee is 40% of the cost of the booking.
- From 1 month to 1 week prior to your arrival, the cancellation fee is 70 % of the cost of the booking.
- Within the last week before you arrive 90 % of the cost of your booking will be charged.
- On early departure 100%
We would like to spare you these unnecessary costs and anger. That is why we offer as a special service to take out the Hotel Cancellation Plus Insurance (including helicopter rescue costs and benefits after accident). This insurance not only covers cancellation- and termination costs but offers more shelter for your Holiday in Austria.
Avoid cancellation costs and learn about travel cancellation insurance from the Europäische Reiseversicherung.