A summer in Söll - pure enjoyment
Our mountain summer guarantees a hiking and summit pleasure.
The hiking region of Söll offers 120 km of bes marked and prepared hiking trails with many benches to relax and catch your breath. The lift and hiking pass for 7 or 14 days allows you unlimited use of all cable cars and lifts to all parts of the mountains "Wilder Kaiser-Brixental", including the unified hiking map and hiking with numerous tips, as well as winning the hiking badge Söll. Our tourist office also offers a varied weekly program with guided alpine hikes and farm tours.
Söll is an ideal central base for wonderful excursions in all directions. Innsbruck, Salzburg and Munich can be reached in an hour - and of course our Highlights are the Krimml Water Falls, Kaprun, the Grossglockner road, as well as the Karwendel and Rofan Mountains. Close by, ye interesting places to visit are Rattenberg, Kitzbühel and Kufstein, which offer a variety of shopping, history and flair.
The unique underwater world on Hochsöll, called the "Water Witch" is a great experience for young and old, with Austria's longest barefoot trail and 60 stations creatively staged nature.
Our "highlight", however, the peaks of the "Hohe Salve" 1829 m, with a 360 ° panorama and the magnificent view of the glacier-covered main Alpine ridge with over 70 peaks above 3000 m. The Gipfelalm, a good restaurant with a large rotating terrace invites you to enjoy the views and sunbathe.
Summer activities in Söll and surroundings:
- Free hiking bus, which stops at the cable car stations, town centre and swimming pools in the surrounding towns.
- Cable car to one of the most beautiful mountains of Tyrol - Hohe Salve 1829 m. Starting point for wonderful walks through the extensive alpine area
- Cycling and mountain bike hire
- Many bike trails and mountain bike tours
- The Ahorn swimming lake
- Swimming lake and fishing
- The Golf paradise in neighboring Ellmau with 27 and 9 hole golf courses
- 3 x Squash halls
- 7 x Tennis courts
- Beach volleyball
- Mini golf, bowling alleys
- Playground & children's entertainment
- Para- and hang-gliding (passenger flights)
- Horse riding stables and carriage rides
- Various bars and disco's
- Weekly "Z'sammkemma" - a small cozy village festival
A summer in Söll is really worth it! Enjoy the pure nature. Due to the convenient location of our house, all these activities are just minutes away on foot.