Winter in Söll - The Winter Arena at the foot of the Hohe Salve
In winter Söll becomes the white arena at the foot of the Hohe Salve with two lit up toboggan runs and the longest night ski run in Austria. A fantastic skiing area stretches out before you. Endless skiing in the "Ski world Wilder Kaiser - Brixental" with 90 lifts and cable cars. The 280 km of beautifully& prepared slopes open up Austria's largest interconnected ski area and all that with only one ski pass! More than 77 huts are waiting for you. Ski schools, ski lessons for children and for beginners and those looking for perfection. And after a ride on freshly prepared slopes and an active day in the snow, traditional après-ski fun awaits you.
The mountain view with farsightedness
The Hohe Salve holiday region receives its name from the mountain top - Hohe Salve - which lets you look far into the Inntal valley with panoramic views. With a height of 1829 meters, magnificent 360 ° panoramic views and a spectacular view of the glacier coated main Alpine ridge with over 70 peaks, one can not stop marveling. Furthermore, you can find the "Gipfelalm with genuine Tyrolean delicacies, a large rotary terrace to enjoy and sunbathe. To enjoy and explore the entire ski region Wilder Kaiser-Brixental, it takes more than just a day in the Holiday Region Hohe Salve.
Away from the slopes
Children in particular will enjoy the holiday region Hohe Salve. Many acitivites are offered, from playing and romping in the snow, to the indoor pool and riding on horse carriage sleighs through the beautiful winter landscape. Also offered is cross country skiing, ice skating and curling.
Winter activities in Söll and surroundings:
- Free ski bus
- Cable car to one of the most beautiful mountains of Tyrol - Hohe Salve 1829 m, the entrance to the Skiwelt “Wilder Kaiser-Brixental”
- 3 lit up ski slopes for night skiing, 10 km
- Fun park with over 40 kickers and rails on 50.000 sqm
- Ski- and guest creche
- 2 lit up toboggan runs, 6,5 km
- 30 km cross country skiing with a further 70 km around the Kaiser mountains.
- well cleared winter hiking trails
- Horse sleigh carriage rides
- 3 squash halls
- Pit Pat (table mini golf)
- Horse riding
- Bowling alleys
- Paragliding - passenger flights from the Hohe Salve
- A variety of pubs and a large disco
Whether alone or with children, for the first time or as a professional - in Söll and the Hohe Salve holiday region, winter is definitely an experience.